Metal Gear Brotha Metal Gear Brotha

Not epic, but with some tweaking, it could be!

Ha! Its Snakes ultimate weapon, MGS Peacewalker! Take that Shagohod!

Seriously, I was expecting you to put the "Time Paradox" at the end XD Good animation, not the best I've ever seen, but far from the worst. You could have befitted from cleaner audio. Try running the audio stream through Audicity or another audio manipulator. A normalizer should solve most of the problem and maybe click removal, but you would have to decide whats best. The animation was smooth and well done. Liquid looked a bit rushed, but aside from that I can't complain. Transitions were very nicely place and were very fluid.

Could use some small improvement, but overall, I'm glad I saw this! Great job!

(Oh, sorry about the wall of text XD)

samsonloftin responds:

Your suggestions are much appreciate, I'll try cleaning up the audio in future animations. Thanks for the review. Also I wish you were there to tell me about the Time Paradox scene because I would have definitely placed it in the end.

Peter Peel: can can can't Peter Peel: can can can't

Awesome!

A very well deserved front page! I love your unique art style and the grocery receipt overlay was a random but more than perfect addition to the scenery XD Kudos, and keep up the great animations!

T E T R I S ' D 2 T E T R I S ' D 2

Epic Awsomeness!!!!!

Bravo! Brilliant animation. Very smooth. Love how its developing into a storyline instead of just a show of skill. I will be watching closely for #3. Keep up the good work!

Tax Time! Tax Time!

Indeed, justice has been served.

This has to be one of the best tax based stress reliever's I have yet to see. I can now express my inner feelings towards the IRS without being incarcerated. The short, satisfying run, and the ironic, yet completely appropriate background music made this a good ride. You found a way to make everyone's taxes a bit easier to do this year, thanks!

Back to the Cubeture 1 Back to the Cubeture 1

This is truely Stupendious, Good Sir!

Amazing game! Ran very smoothly and the game mechanics were very simple but entertaining! Oh well, im off to play Cubeboy 2!

Star Wings Star Wings

Liked it alot, has some minor issues.

Game idea and game play were good. the only real problems i had was there was no keyboard support which makes Laptop play very difficult, and the boss plane kills you with one hit. Having to restart a level cause of 1 unforeseen attack is very aggravating. fix these problems and you got yourself a great game.

Glados - The Cake Is A Lie Glados - The Cake Is A Lie

ITS A FREAKEN LIE!!!!

Dude, I've heard many many Portal remix's originals, but this has to be the best freaken one I've ever heard! I understand that its not done, but holy crap! The techno is awesome, and the the parts where the beat drops out and GlaDOS speaks are perfectly timed. I can't wait to see the finished product!

Foraum responds:

Thanks man, I'm extremely busy with another project that has priority right now but I will finish this one right after and it will be awesome :)

Lazer beam unicorn squad Lazer beam unicorn squad

MY LEGS ARE INVOLUNTARILY DANCING!!!

Very nicely done. I think from 2:40 onward you could have mixed it up a little bit more. Overall, the beat 8 bit sounds and the retro voice in the background combined with the techno sharpness give this a wonderful sound. I will definitely be downloading this. Great song with a most excellent track name XD
8/10 - 4/5

I have one quick question before I finish this. The beat in the background sounds very similar the the NES game "Marble Madness." I just wanted to know if thats what the BGM is based on?

ephixa responds:

Nothing from marble madness in this one, I'll have to compare that though

Monologue (Remaster) Monologue (Remaster)

Amazing Piece of Work!!!

I'm not to fluent with the technical terms, but simply put, this song is Amazing! I loved how you kept the beat fresh without abruptly changing the mood or altering the tone to a drastic manner. The ambient sounds i noticed in the background went perfectly. Overall it kinda gave me the sense of flying through space at a million miles per hour watching all the stars and galaxy blast by my vision with the occasional area of pure darkness and distant nebulas. Keep up the great work, I'm definitely recommending this song to my friends. Keep up the great work!

Quarl responds:

This is probably the best a review has ever made me feel... thanks mister :')

John Captain & Steve II John Captain & Steve II

Stunning

Cheers on your CPU breaking poly count :D Seriously, amazing job on them!

Cheesecake or CHEESECAKE? Cheesecake or CHEESECAKE?

This Make's me love Cheesecake even MORE!!!!!

Amazing work man, really! Love the colors and the choice of subject. W.O.W.

PS: Can I sing my name to the "Lulz and Denegoth are Douchebags" list? ^-^

iCleon responds:

Thanks. Why, yes you may. We're also in the process of making T-Shirts.