Glados - The Cake Is A Lie Glados - The Cake Is A Lie

ITS A FREAKEN LIE!!!!

Dude, I've heard many many Portal remix's originals, but this has to be the best freaken one I've ever heard! I understand that its not done, but holy crap! The techno is awesome, and the the parts where the beat drops out and GlaDOS speaks are perfectly timed. I can't wait to see the finished product!

Foraum responds:

Thanks man, I'm extremely busy with another project that has priority right now but I will finish this one right after and it will be awesome :)

Lazer beam unicorn squad Lazer beam unicorn squad

MY LEGS ARE INVOLUNTARILY DANCING!!!

Very nicely done. I think from 2:40 onward you could have mixed it up a little bit more. Overall, the beat 8 bit sounds and the retro voice in the background combined with the techno sharpness give this a wonderful sound. I will definitely be downloading this. Great song with a most excellent track name XD
8/10 - 4/5

I have one quick question before I finish this. The beat in the background sounds very similar the the NES game "Marble Madness." I just wanted to know if thats what the BGM is based on?

ephixa responds:

Nothing from marble madness in this one, I'll have to compare that though

Monologue (Remaster) Monologue (Remaster)

Amazing Piece of Work!!!

I'm not to fluent with the technical terms, but simply put, this song is Amazing! I loved how you kept the beat fresh without abruptly changing the mood or altering the tone to a drastic manner. The ambient sounds i noticed in the background went perfectly. Overall it kinda gave me the sense of flying through space at a million miles per hour watching all the stars and galaxy blast by my vision with the occasional area of pure darkness and distant nebulas. Keep up the great work, I'm definitely recommending this song to my friends. Keep up the great work!

Quarl responds:

This is probably the best a review has ever made me feel... thanks mister :')