Tax Time! Tax Time!

Indeed, justice has been served.

This has to be one of the best tax based stress reliever's I have yet to see. I can now express my inner feelings towards the IRS without being incarcerated. The short, satisfying run, and the ironic, yet completely appropriate background music made this a good ride. You found a way to make everyone's taxes a bit easier to do this year, thanks!

Back to the Cubeture 1 Back to the Cubeture 1

This is truely Stupendious, Good Sir!

Amazing game! Ran very smoothly and the game mechanics were very simple but entertaining! Oh well, im off to play Cubeboy 2!

Star Wings Star Wings

Liked it alot, has some minor issues.

Game idea and game play were good. the only real problems i had was there was no keyboard support which makes Laptop play very difficult, and the boss plane kills you with one hit. Having to restart a level cause of 1 unforeseen attack is very aggravating. fix these problems and you got yourself a great game.

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Freaken Sweet!

I cant get enough of this! I wish it was for download on the PS3 or XBox360! Amazing job guys!

BTW: If everyone wants to see their medals, RELOAD THE SCREEN!!!! The game autosaves, so dont worry. When you reload the medals appear.

NG Sketchbook Tour 08 NG Sketchbook Tour 08

Simply Amazing!!!

this really gave me a chance to view some awsome unknown (to me) artists! Cant wait for the 09' set! Great music and Visual feal; your voice kinda made me feel like i was at a skate comp.

Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

Great game, requires Skill

Great game! I loved the minigames between the levels and the bosses were very unique. I Felt the achievements were rightfully selected. i liked how in order to get a health organ u had to defeat the enimy while he was getting combo'd in the air, it gave me a reason to time my attacks and not button mash. the only thing i could say bad about this game is that is it gets very difficult in the later levels and i had to resort to the stratagy guide to help deal with ceartin enemies. I think a great fix would be a "Wussie" mode where u have infinate health, no bombs, no or limited minigames, and trophies disabled. this would allow others to play throught the whole game but still have a decent reason to play regular mode! lokking foreward to a #2! Great Job!!

Transmigration Transmigration

WOW

It felt like i was controling a misic video! Great job! The animation and transitions were very fluent and synced perfectly. I it possible you could also do LetsGoDance by Nines (OCRemix.org).

Achievement Unlocked Achievement Unlocked

OMG

Elephant+Achievments+Querky Music=Great Game!! i got all the achievements on my own except the jmbt02 and the color ones

Upgrade Complete! Upgrade Complete!

This Game Is AWSOME!!

I havent had this much fun playing a game in a loooong time!!! The gameplay is soo additice and the ship designer is awsome!!! I played till i got Maxed Money 999,999 and all achivements unlocked, Looking porward to a #2!!

PixellatedImpressionism16 PixellatedImpressionism16

Nice Job

I really cant see anything wrong with this. Loved the pics(2 and 9 were my favs). This is a great way to learn some weird facts.