Metal Gear Brotha Metal Gear Brotha

Not epic, but with some tweaking, it could be!

Ha! Its Snakes ultimate weapon, MGS Peacewalker! Take that Shagohod!

Seriously, I was expecting you to put the "Time Paradox" at the end XD Good animation, not the best I've ever seen, but far from the worst. You could have befitted from cleaner audio. Try running the audio stream through Audicity or another audio manipulator. A normalizer should solve most of the problem and maybe click removal, but you would have to decide whats best. The animation was smooth and well done. Liquid looked a bit rushed, but aside from that I can't complain. Transitions were very nicely place and were very fluid.

Could use some small improvement, but overall, I'm glad I saw this! Great job!

(Oh, sorry about the wall of text XD)

samsonloftin responds:

Your suggestions are much appreciate, I'll try cleaning up the audio in future animations. Thanks for the review. Also I wish you were there to tell me about the Time Paradox scene because I would have definitely placed it in the end.

Peter Peel: can can can't Peter Peel: can can can't

Awesome!

A very well deserved front page! I love your unique art style and the grocery receipt overlay was a random but more than perfect addition to the scenery XD Kudos, and keep up the great animations!

T E T R I S ' D 2 T E T R I S ' D 2

Epic Awsomeness!!!!!

Bravo! Brilliant animation. Very smooth. Love how its developing into a storyline instead of just a show of skill. I will be watching closely for #3. Keep up the good work!

Failed Mugging Failed Mugging

Laughed soo hard!

I think i hurt myself laughing! Amazing job. BTW, is this a reference to the exploding enemies in Halo or Resident Evil 5 by any chance?

Arrgh Idol Arrgh Idol

ARGG!

Loved the vid, but out of all the people in the world, why kill Robin Williams? Anyway, fantastic vid, laughed my a** off!

Stamp on the Ground Stamp on the Ground

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGMGMOMGOMGOM!!!!

This was AWESOME! I cant stop watching it! Sent the link to all my friends and they all loved it! Great job! WAHOOOOOOOO!

Tarboy Tarboy

OMG! Sombody Call Pixar!

This is THE best animated story ive ever seen! Your animation skills exceed that of any newgrounds artist i have yet to see! I will be awaiting Tarboy 2 with a vigorous eager!

There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

Very Moving!

I love the way you prtrayed the hardship that Doki and her BF were going through. I allmost cried near the end. I cant wait to see the final episode. i hope everyting turns out OK. Bridiging the gap of diversity is gonna take some time, but in the end people will see that despite out differences in belief, deep down were all the same.

Midnight Visit Midnight Visit

LOL

Funny, and bizzare. i liked it. Reminded me of a quote i heard a long time ago, "Come here little boy, i have candy!"
LOL keep up the good work

LeafWorthy Showreel 2008 LeafWorthy Showreel 2008